- Aberdeen Sisters Stepping Out in Faith
- Aberdeen Presentation People Participate in PRH Workshop
- Mary Magdalene Book Study in Newfoundland
- Aberdeen Welcomes New Cojourners
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters LIVE Camp
- Aberdeen Sisters Build New Residences
- One Moment Please: Presentation Prayer Center, Fargo
- New Windsor Sisters and Associates Haitian Outreach Project
- Celebrating 80 Years as a San Francisco Presentation Sister
- Dubuque: Nano’s Dream Realized
- New Orleans Service & Discernment Trip: Spring Break with the Sisters
- Aberdeen Sister Mary Pius Gutoski Celebrates 75th Jubilee
2019 Jubilee Celebration in San Francisco: An Abundance of Grace
Pictured above, the San Francisco Leadership Team (back row, from left) Sister Paula Baker, Sister Michele Anne Murphy, Sister Giovanna Campanella and Sister Pam Chiesa, and Father Tom Martin congratulating the 2019 jubilarians of grace (front row, from left) Sister Michele O’Connell, Sister Mary Jane Floyd, Sister Christina Pizzorno and Sister Merie Louise Sandstrom.
On April 28, 2019, friends and family gathered at the Presentation motherhouse in San Francisco to join four Sisters of the Presentation in a very special jubilee celebration marking 70 years in the congregation. The four jubilee of grace celebrants were Sister Mary Christina Pizzorno, who entered the convent on January 5, 1949; Sister Mary Jane Floyd, who entered on May 27, 1949; Sister Merie Louise Sandstrom, who entered on July 1, 1949; and Sister Michele O’Connell, who entered on November 2, 1949.
The chapel was filled with joy as the jubilarians were seated and celebrant Father Tom Martin led attendees through a beautiful eucharistic celebration ending in The Irish Blessing. As part of the celebration all the Presentation Sisters in attendance joined the jubilarians in standing and renewing their vows. The festivities then continued with a delicious brunch honoring the four sisters complete with surprise video messages for Sister Michele from her family in Ireland. It concluded with the sisters thanking everyone who joined them in their celebrations and all who worked on the preparations for this wonderful day.
Click here to learn more about each of the jubilarians.