- Aberdeen: Warm a Neighbor Event a Success
- Union: NL – Snowmageddon 2020
- Dubuque: Celebrating the Lunar New Year
- Aberdeen: Investing to Enact Change
- Celebrating Educational Heritage in Fargo
- Union: US -The Courageous Heart Retreat February 2020
- 20th Anniversary Celebration of Presentation Learning Center, Watts, Calif.
- Aberdeen Presentation People Work to Inspire More HOPE in 2020
- Union: US – Service of Love & Remembrance
- Union: US – Mobility for Mission
- Aberdeen: Presentation People – Stronger Together
- Union NL: Mercy-Presentation Speakers Forum
Aberdeen Sister Mary Pius Gutoski Celebrates 75th Jubilee
Sister Mary Pius Gutoski was born and raised in Chicago, Ill. She received a bachelor’s in education from Northern State Teacher’s College (University), Aberdeen, S.D., and a master’s in education from the University of Illinois, Champagne-Urbana, Ill.
For 20 years, Sister Mary Pius taught in Presentation Schools throughout the region. She shared her love of learning by serving as a primary school teacher in Milbank, Dell Rapids, Sioux Falls, Madison, Mitchell and Aberdeen, S.D., and Anoka, Minn. She continued to encourage and inspire students in inner city public schools in Flint, Mich., for an additional 22 years.
After 42 years in education ministry, she returned to school and received training and certification in therapeutic massage in Lapur, Mich. She served as a therapeutic masseuse in Flint, Mich., for 12 years, where she shared,“I asked the Lord to work through me. When I work, I pray,” she said. “A massage helps people heal physically, mentally. If you feel better physically, you feel better mentally and spiritually.”
Now retired, Sister Mary Pius is active in prayer ministry in Linden, Mich., and enjoys spending time and visiting with friends.