- Union: US – Pentecost Parade in Fargo
- Union: US – Nano Nagle Scholarship Fund Recipients at Presentation Learning Center
- Celebrating Nurses Week at Presentation Motherhouse in San Francisco
- Celebrating the Fifth Anniversary of Laudato Si’ in San Francisco
- Newfoundland Friends of Nano and Sisters Respond to Needs
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters virtually celebrate Latino Community with online Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- New Windsor Presentation Sisters Statement on Racism
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Respond to COVID with Centering Prayer
- COVID-19 and Newfoundland, Canada
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Create New Ways to Stay Connected
- Union US – Fruitful Fulfilling Lives in Shaw, Mississippi
- San Francisco Continuing Day Laborer Program During the Pandemic
Aberdeen Sister Mary Pius Gutoski Celebrates 75th Jubilee
Sister Mary Pius Gutoski was born and raised in Chicago, Ill. She received a bachelor’s in education from Northern State Teacher’s College (University), Aberdeen, S.D., and a master’s in education from the University of Illinois, Champagne-Urbana, Ill.
For 20 years, Sister Mary Pius taught in Presentation Schools throughout the region. She shared her love of learning by serving as a primary school teacher in Milbank, Dell Rapids, Sioux Falls, Madison, Mitchell and Aberdeen, S.D., and Anoka, Minn. She continued to encourage and inspire students in inner city public schools in Flint, Mich., for an additional 22 years.
After 42 years in education ministry, she returned to school and received training and certification in therapeutic massage in Lapur, Mich. She served as a therapeutic masseuse in Flint, Mich., for 12 years, where she shared,“I asked the Lord to work through me. When I work, I pray,” she said. “A massage helps people heal physically, mentally. If you feel better physically, you feel better mentally and spiritually.”
Now retired, Sister Mary Pius is active in prayer ministry in Linden, Mich., and enjoys spending time and visiting with friends.