- 2019 Dubuque Jubilee Celebrations
- UISG Meeting in Rome
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta celebrates the Cultures of the Growing Latino Community in Sioux Falls
- Presentation Learning Center Annual Fashion Show, Watts, California
- God’s Relentless Love Retreat for Students in Upland, Calif.
- Aberdeen Sisters Spend a Night in a Car
- Aberdeen Celebrates Earth Day
- 2019 Jubilee Celebration in San Francisco: An Abundance of Grace
- Presentation Associates Tell Story of Nano in Newfoundland & Labrador
- Dubuque Sisters Continue to Provide Assistance in El Paso
- Aberdeen Sister Pam Donelan Presents During Entrepreneurial Spirit Panel
- Aberdeen: The Journey to Dakota Territory
Aberdeen Sister Pam Donelan Presents During Entrepreneurial Spirit Panel
On March 29 Sister Pam Donelan was featured on a panel of five women who were asked to speak on their entrepreneurial spirit during the Women’s Business Conference in Aberdeen. Sponsored by the South Dakota Center for Enterprise Opportunity, this conference features a keynote speaker, a women empowering women panel, an entrepreneurial spirit panel and a vendor fair with local businesses.
This conference, in its 2nd year in Aberdeen, brought together nearly 175 women from Aberdeen and the surrounding area. It was an opportunity to hear from successful, local women executives and be inspired by dynamic speakers. Many of those speakers provided new tools and ideas on how to approach your work and your life.
Sister Pam spoke about being a part of the Presentation Sisters community and how the sisters who came before her were her mentors. Many of these sisters taught her the skills she needed to be the president of the Aberdeen community for eight years. She has 45 years of education experience and she shared with the women how she learned her leadership skills through learning, being creative, having compassion and being playful. Sister Pam described her time as a teacher, a director and an administrator. All roles that helped teach her a great deal about being a leader.
Sister Pam was a crowd favorite and through the laughter she brought to the room, she demonstrated how being playful is an important part of her leadership skills.
Click here to view Sister Pam’s presentation