- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Respond to COVID with Centering Prayer
- COVID-19 and Newfoundland, Canada
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Create New Ways to Stay Connected
- Union US – Fruitful Fulfilling Lives in Shaw, Mississippi
- San Francisco Continuing Day Laborer Program During the Pandemic
- Union: US – Upland, California, Community Life Continues in New Ways
- News from Presentation Learning Center, Watts, California
- San Francisco Responding to Needs During the Pandemic
- Aberdeen: Newsletter for Caminando Juntos Ministry
- Union: NL – Sister Frances Pennell Greeting Card Ministry
- Union US – Seasons of Life: Spirituality of Aging
- Union: US – Opening Borders, Opening Hearts
Aberdeen Sisters Build New Residences
This past June, we took the next step in our building journey and celebrated as we broke ground together. We were overjoyed by the family, friends and partners who surrounded us with love and blessed with abundant sunshine both days. Changing health needs of the Sisters, a smaller carbon footprint, and better stewardship of resources are all reasons for the new residences. Both sites will have group dining space, sacred space, and leadership space for offices, meetings and retreats. We strive to do nothing alone and these projects are a testament to that value.
“We always seek to connect with others who can work with us in furthering the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ,” shares Sister Janice Klein. “For that reason, we will work in partnership with Avera in developing these residences. Together, our sisters are looking forward to meeting our new neighbors and what we need to be about in the future.”
To follow updates on our building process, please visit www.presentationsisters.org.