- Aberdeen: Our Faithful Journey
- San Francisco: Learning & Loving Education Center Closes
- Union: NL Province Gathering 2020 & New Leaders
- San Francisco All Saints Day Celebrations 2020
- Union: US – St. Norbert’s School Honors Tawnya Rider with Nano Nagle Award
- Newfoundland & Labrador Congregational Gathering
- Aberdeen Sister Ruth Geraets Honored Father Mike Crosby Award
- Aberdeen Women on the Prairie Recap
- Dubuque Presentation Sisters Vote Humanity First
- Dubuque Using Creative and Virtual Technology
- Dubuque Presentation Sisters Celebrate 60 and 80 Years of Gratitude
- An Interview with Union US Sister Kathleen Pritchard, 60th Jubilarian
Aberdeen Women on the Prairie Recap
On Saturday, October 3, the Aberdeen Presentation Sisters hosted the Women on the Prairie Conference. This year attendees were unable to gather in person so the event was held virtually. Nicole Phillips, kindness champion and author, joined nearly 90 women to present “Kindness is Contagious … Are You Catching It?”
Nicole was a delight to have as a presenter and the women loved her presentation. She gave attendees many tips to getting the negative out of their lives and replacing those feelings with acts of kindness. She inspired the women to live a more meaningful and productive life, showing why kindness really does matter and how each of them can be a ray of light in a dark world while inspiring kindness and hope in others.
Twenty-five years of doing this event and the Sisters are still making a difference in the lives of so many women. There were so many positive chat messages shared throughout the conference and the energy that was flowing through the attendees was contagious. Many of the women indicated that Nicole’s words were exactly what was missing in their lives.
I have included a link to the presentation below. I invite you to spend a couple hours with Nicole and find out how kindness can help transform your life.
Barb and the Mission Development Team
Link to Kindness Presentation: Women on the Prairie Presenting Nicole Phillips