- 2019 Dubuque Jubilee Celebrations
- UISG Meeting in Rome
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta celebrates the Cultures of the Growing Latino Community in Sioux Falls
- Presentation Learning Center Annual Fashion Show, Watts, California
- God’s Relentless Love Retreat for Students in Upland, Calif.
- Aberdeen Sisters Spend a Night in a Car
- Aberdeen Celebrates Earth Day
- 2019 Jubilee Celebration in San Francisco: An Abundance of Grace
- Presentation Associates Tell Story of Nano in Newfoundland & Labrador
- Dubuque Sisters Continue to Provide Assistance in El Paso
- Aberdeen Sister Pam Donelan Presents During Entrepreneurial Spirit Panel
- Aberdeen: The Journey to Dakota Territory
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.