- Union: Presentation Learning Center in Los Angeles Makes Christmas Brighter
- Virtual Opportunities from Mount St. Anne’s Retreat & Conference Centre
- Presentation Learning Center Newsletter
- Dubuque – Unexpected Developments, Again and Again
- Aberdeen’s Sister Virginia McCall Update on Zambia Mission
- Dubuque – Sheltering in Place: Unexpected Blessings
- Aberdeen: Breathe Gratitude on Giving Tuesday
- Aberdeen Congregation Welcomes 11 Cojourners
- Aberdeen: Our Faithful Journey
- San Francisco: Learning & Loving Education Center Closes
- Union: NL Province Gathering 2020 & New Leaders
- San Francisco All Saints Day Celebrations 2020
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.