- Union: US – Pentecost Parade in Fargo
- Union: US – Nano Nagle Scholarship Fund Recipients at Presentation Learning Center
- Celebrating Nurses Week at Presentation Motherhouse in San Francisco
- Celebrating the Fifth Anniversary of Laudato Si’ in San Francisco
- Newfoundland Friends of Nano and Sisters Respond to Needs
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters virtually celebrate Latino Community with online Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- New Windsor Presentation Sisters Statement on Racism
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Respond to COVID with Centering Prayer
- COVID-19 and Newfoundland, Canada
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Create New Ways to Stay Connected
- Union US – Fruitful Fulfilling Lives in Shaw, Mississippi
- San Francisco Continuing Day Laborer Program During the Pandemic
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.