- San Francisco: Commissioning Ritual Ends Meeting Leading to Chapter in 2022
- Aberdeen: Trekking to the Gathering of Presentation People
- Dubuque: Recognizing the Hungers of All for Safety
- New Windsor Announcement of New Leadership Team
- San Francisco: Chair Exercise a Blessing
- Dubuque Building Awareness to End Human Trafficking
- Drawn Together Voter Initiative Campaign
- Aberdeen Sisters Pack Summer Sack Lunches for Kids
- Aberdeen Sisters and Employees Gather for Summer Picnics
- Dubuque Honors Exceptional Individuals through Presentation Scholarships
- Union: NL – Xavier House Ministry
- Union: US – 2021 Nano Nagle Awardee Announced by St. Norbert Catholic School in Orange, Calif.
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.