- Union: US – St. Norbert’s School Honors Tawnya Rider with Nano Nagle Award
- Newfoundland & Labrador Congregational Gathering
- Aberdeen Sister Ruth Geraets Honored Father Mike Crosby Award
- Aberdeen Women on the Prairie Recap
- Dubuque Presentation Sisters Vote Humanity First
- Dubuque Using Creative and Virtual Technology
- Dubuque Presentation Sisters Celebrate 60 and 80 Years of Gratitude
- An Interview with Union US Sister Kathleen Pritchard, 60th Jubilarian
- Union US Sister Gemma Pires Celebrates 60th Jubilee
- Four Presentation Sisters from New Windsor Celebrate Jubilee
- Union US Sister Josepha Feeney Celebrates 60th Jubilee
- Union US – Sisters Rejoice in 70 Years of Dedication
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.