- Dubuque: Nano’s Dream Realized
- New Orleans Service & Discernment Trip: Spring Break with the Sisters
- Aberdeen Sister Mary Pius Gutoski Celebrates 75th Jubilee
- Five Aberdeen Sisters Celebrate 70th Jubilee
- Seven Aberdeen Sisters Celebrate 60th Jubilee
- Aberdeen Sisters Sharing the Joy of Education
- Union: US – Associate Day in Fargo
- Union: US – Nano Nagle Award at St. Norbert Catholic School
- San Francisco: Un-bee-lievable Hospitality
- Union: NL Associates’ Prison Outreach Project
- Union: US – Presentation Learning Center Completes School Year
- 2019 Dubuque Jubilee Celebrations
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.