- Aberdeen: Warm a Neighbor Event a Success
- Union: NL – Snowmageddon 2020
- Dubuque: Celebrating the Lunar New Year
- Aberdeen: Investing to Enact Change
- Celebrating Educational Heritage in Fargo
- Union: US -The Courageous Heart Retreat February 2020
- 20th Anniversary Celebration of Presentation Learning Center, Watts, Calif.
- Aberdeen Presentation People Work to Inspire More HOPE in 2020
- Union: US – Service of Love & Remembrance
- Union: US – Mobility for Mission
- Aberdeen: Presentation People – Stronger Together
- Union NL: Mercy-Presentation Speakers Forum
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.