- Aberdeen Presentation People Attend Socially Responsible Investing Meeting
- Dubuque: Living Radical Hospitality Fall Gathering
- Union Newfoundland and Labrador Associates Hold Retreat
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters: Stepping Out in Faith
- Union US Sister Petronilla: A Century of Life and Blessings
- Bishop Oscar Cantu Visits the Learning and Loving Education Center, San Jose
- Aberdeen Women on the Prairie Conference
- Union US Unit Hosts Volunteers in Shaw, Mississippi
- Union US Sisters Partner in Ministry
- Changing Lives for Good: Dubuque Sisters Meet Ninja Warrior at Ministry
- San Francisco Sister Euphemia O’Connor Celebrates 100 Years
- New Windsor Sister Margaret Garvey Celebrates 100 Years
Statement on Immigration
STATEMENT JUNE 21, 2018
We, Presentation Sisters across the USA, want to associate ourselves with the Statements by the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the US Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops, and Maryknoll Office of Global Concern about the separation of immigrant children from their parents. Since 1854 we have worked with immigrants in many ways and continue to do so today.
We call for a comprehensive immigration reform that will respect the dignity of all peoples. None of the current immigration bills are acceptable. As a country of immigrants we are keenly aware that people have rights to asylum, freedom from fear, and the path to citizenship. These rights cannot be held hostage to funding any wall.