- Aberdeen Sisters Stepping Out in Faith
- Aberdeen Presentation People Participate in PRH Workshop
- Mary Magdalene Book Study in Newfoundland
- Aberdeen Welcomes New Cojourners
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters LIVE Camp
- Aberdeen Sisters Build New Residences
- One Moment Please: Presentation Prayer Center, Fargo
- New Windsor Sisters and Associates Haitian Outreach Project
- Celebrating 80 Years as a San Francisco Presentation Sister
- Dubuque: Nano’s Dream Realized
- New Orleans Service & Discernment Trip: Spring Break with the Sisters
- Aberdeen Sister Mary Pius Gutoski Celebrates 75th Jubilee
Presentation Associates Tell Story of Nano in Newfoundland & Labrador
Nano Nagle – Her Story Then – Our Story Now
A Retelling by Presentation Associates, Port au Port, NL, Canada Stephenville Arts and Culture Centre – April 8, 2019
Script by Presentation Associate Germaine White, Associate
Click here to watch the video.
“Nano Nagle – Her Story Then – Our Story Now” is the result of discussions our Port au Port associates had about what we could do to make Venerable Nano known. When the tercentenary year of her birth calendar arrived, I started writing all the information pertaining to our province and as a result, my commitment as an associate was made even greater.
After checking into a few possibilities to have the story told, Wanda Cook, manager of the Arts and Culture Center, Stephenville, Newfoundland and Labrador, offered to work with me to produce the story.
Our venue was nearly full and we were shown great appreciation for our endeavours.
The associates told Nano’s story and our story. It was great to have a PowerPoint presentation with Bride Doyle speaking about each photo, including one of the four pioneers who arrived in St. John’s, Newfoundland in 1833.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I know that Nano was and is with me. We will be looking at other ways to carry Nano’s lantern into the future. ~ Presentation Associate Germaine White
A reception was held following the presentation during which stories continued to be shared and treats enjoyed!