- Aberdeen: Presentation People – Stronger Together
- Union NL: Mercy-Presentation Speakers Forum
- Union US – Presentation Prayer Center Brunch 2019
- Aberdeen Presentation People Forward Mission Together
- Aberdeen: Prayers for Supreme Court and DACA Dreamers
- Dubuque: Gratitude for our Mission Partners
- Aberdeen: CONNECTING Presentation People
- Aberdeen Presentation People Attend Socially Responsible Investing Meeting
- Dubuque: Living Radical Hospitality Fall Gathering
- Union Newfoundland and Labrador Associates Hold Retreat
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters: Stepping Out in Faith
- Union US Sister Petronilla: A Century of Life and Blessings
San Francisco Sister Euphemia O’Connor Celebrates 100 Years
Pictured above, Sister Euphemia O’Connor posing with her sister, Sister Kieran O’Connor, in front of the display honoring the O’Connor family that was created for her 100th birthday celebration by one of Sister Euphemia’s many friends.
to 100 Years
On September 11, 2019, Presentation Sisters, Associates, family, friends and former students gathered to celebrate Sister Euphemia O’Connor as she turns 100 years old. The festivities began in the morning at a special Mass and breakfast with sisters and associates in the San Francisco motherhouse.
Then, at 1:00, 50 of Sister Euphemia’s friends and former students gathered in the community room for a “meet and greet” and to share memories and enjoy displays highlighting Sister Euphemia’s long life and service. The displays included childhood and family photographs, class photographs and memorabilia from all her years teaching in Presentation and other Catholic schools located in various cities throughout California including: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Gilroy, Berkeley, Montebello and San Lorenzo, and in Seattle, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico.
At 2:00 guests were invited to partake in a special high tea, replete with tea, sandwiches and special pastries. All in all, it was a serene and joyous occasion that was enjoyed by all in attendance and served as a wonderful way to honor Sister Euphemia as she reached this incredible milestone and became only the sixth San Francisco Presentation Sister in the history of the congregation to join the centenarians.