- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Respond to COVID with Centering Prayer
- COVID-19 and Newfoundland, Canada
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Create New Ways to Stay Connected
- Union US – Fruitful Fulfilling Lives in Shaw, Mississippi
- San Francisco Continuing Day Laborer Program During the Pandemic
- Union: US – Upland, California, Community Life Continues in New Ways
- News from Presentation Learning Center, Watts, California
- San Francisco Responding to Needs During the Pandemic
- Aberdeen: Newsletter for Caminando Juntos Ministry
- Union: NL – Sister Frances Pennell Greeting Card Ministry
- Union US – Seasons of Life: Spirituality of Aging
- Union: US – Opening Borders, Opening Hearts
UISG Meeting in Rome
Pictured above, Sister Carmen enjoys the company of her new found friends from the following countries: Netherlands, Brazil, U.S., England, Malawi, Great Britain, Nigeria, Rep South Africa and India.
Dubuque Presentation Sister Carmen Hernandez attended the UISG International Union of Superiors General meeting in Rome this month. This year’s theme, Sowers of Prophetic Hope, was definitely an experience true to its name. Over 840 women religious from 80 countries of origin and 13 languages gathered to discuss how hope could be lived out and expressed in religious life, our planet, intercultural life, creation and interreligious dialogue.
Sister Carmen shares, “I was deeply moved by the richness of table conversations where sisters from different cultures shared opinions, questions and values on the theme for the day. Daily liturgy and music were expressed in different languages. While sisters came from a variety of countries, our oneness was united through discussions, music, meals and newfound friendships.”