- Changing Lives for Good: Dubuque Sisters Meet Ninja Warrior at Ministry
- San Francisco Sister Euphemia O’Connor Celebrates 100 Years
- New Windsor Sister Margaret Garvey Celebrates 100 Years
- Sister Anne O’Leary Welcomed Back to US Unit of Union
- Dubuque: NETWORK Simulation on Racial Wealth and Income Gap
- Union US: Sister Petronilla to Celebrate 100 Years
- Aberdeen: Billboard Brings Sex Trafficking Awareness
- Union: US – Two Sisters Celebrate Jubilee of Profession
- Union NL Celebrates 160th Anniversary of Their Arrival in Newfoundland
- Aberdeen: Caminando Juntos Offers English “On the Go”
- Aberdeen Sisters Stepping Out in Faith
- Aberdeen Presentation People Participate in PRH Workshop
Union: US – Associate Day in Fargo
The Fargo Associate/Friends of Nano held their annual Associate Day on June 8. Eighty-five associates, sisters and guests participated day reflecting on the unconditional love challenge.
The morning focused on our call to consciously love one another and the afternoon focused on our call to consciously work for those who have been kept poor. Discussions focused on the Sustainability Development Goal 1 – to end poverty.
Two highlights of the day included an amazing presentation by Jacqueline Bussie on her newest book – Love without Limits- Jesus’s Radical Vision for Love with NO Exceptions. Her humor, honesty and deep faith touched everyone present. The second highlight was the welcoming of four new associates: Karen Stewart, Kristine Christensen, Ann Moynihan and Dori Leslie, who have completed formation this year. The day was filled with music, joy, laughter and prayer. The spirit of Nano filled the room and the hearts of all who participated.