- Dubuque: Nano’s Dream Realized
- New Orleans Service & Discernment Trip: Spring Break with the Sisters
- Aberdeen Sister Mary Pius Gutoski Celebrates 75th Jubilee
- Five Aberdeen Sisters Celebrate 70th Jubilee
- Seven Aberdeen Sisters Celebrate 60th Jubilee
- Aberdeen Sisters Sharing the Joy of Education
- Union: US – Associate Day in Fargo
- Union: US – Nano Nagle Award at St. Norbert Catholic School
- San Francisco: Un-bee-lievable Hospitality
- Union: NL Associates’ Prison Outreach Project
- Union: US – Presentation Learning Center Completes School Year
- 2019 Dubuque Jubilee Celebrations
Union: US – Associate Day in Fargo
The Fargo Associate/Friends of Nano held their annual Associate Day on June 8. Eighty-five associates, sisters and guests participated day reflecting on the unconditional love challenge.
The morning focused on our call to consciously love one another and the afternoon focused on our call to consciously work for those who have been kept poor. Discussions focused on the Sustainability Development Goal 1 – to end poverty.
Two highlights of the day included an amazing presentation by Jacqueline Bussie on her newest book – Love without Limits- Jesus’s Radical Vision for Love with NO Exceptions. Her humor, honesty and deep faith touched everyone present. The second highlight was the welcoming of four new associates: Karen Stewart, Kristine Christensen, Ann Moynihan and Dori Leslie, who have completed formation this year. The day was filled with music, joy, laughter and prayer. The spirit of Nano filled the room and the hearts of all who participated.