- Sister Richelle Friedman Represents Presentation Sisters on JFI
- Aberdeen Advertorial Features Fearlessness
- Aberdeen Leadership Camp Celebrates Final Year
- Presentation Sisters Celebrate 80th Jubilee
- Dubuque: Celebrating 20 Years of Associate Partnership and Relationship
- San Francisco Welcomes New Associates
- San Francisco Holds Annual Assembly
- San Francisco Sisters Part of Unification of Families Demonstrations
- Union: US – Peter Edwards Named Presentation Prayer Center Director
- Union: Newfoundland & Labrador Provincial Assembly
- Dubuque Associate Partnership Continues to Grow
- Aberdeen: Families Belong Together
Union: US – Beyond Boundaries (Fargo) Showcases Renovations
April 10, 2018, Beyond Boundaries, Fargo, N.D., hosted an open house to showcase recent renovations and new construction. Beyond Boundaries is an organization that offers a full range of comprehensive restorative and developmental therapies. The $2 million project not only greatly increased the space available for therapy delivery (now 13,222 sq. ft.), but also provided spaces tailored for special needs. The building is owned by the Presentation Sisters and leased to Beyond Boundaries.
Eighty percent of the 300-plus clients served by the 30 Beyond Boundaries therapists and support staff are children. In addition, staff provide therapeutic services in some schools. Beyond Boundaries also operates a preschool program which promotes interaction between children with disabilities and children without disabilities.
The building now used housed administrative and support services for Villa Nazareth orphanage (1961-1970), administrative and support services for Friendship Village continuum of care for persons with developmental disabilities (1971-2002) and space for congregational ministry offices (2002-2010) before housing Beyond Boundaries beginning in 2010. The values and mission of Beyond Boundaries are highly aligned with those of the Presentation Sisters and the collaboration has been mutually rewarding. We look forward to continuing our journey together.