- Dubuque Associate Partnership Continues to Grow
- Aberdeen: Families Belong Together
- Aberdeen Holds 12th LIVE Camp for Young Latina Women
- Union: US Sister Rita O’Connell Retires from Health Care Ministry
- Union: US – Being Nano Today
- Staten Island: We Came … We Paused … and We Move On
- New Windsor Holds Ritual of Solidarity with Immigrant Brothers and Sisters
- New Windsor’s Nora Cronin Academy Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Three Aberdeen Sisters Celebrate 70th Jubilee
- Aberdeen Sisters Kathleen Bierne and Marilyn Dunn Celebrate 60th Jubilee
- Aberdeen Sisters Pam Donelan and Lucille Welbig Celebrate 50th Jubilee
- Aberdeen Feast of Sacred Heart of Jesus Celebration
Union: US – Beyond Boundaries (Fargo) Showcases Renovations
April 10, 2018, Beyond Boundaries, Fargo, N.D., hosted an open house to showcase recent renovations and new construction. Beyond Boundaries is an organization that offers a full range of comprehensive restorative and developmental therapies. The $2 million project not only greatly increased the space available for therapy delivery (now 13,222 sq. ft.), but also provided spaces tailored for special needs. The building is owned by the Presentation Sisters and leased to Beyond Boundaries.
Eighty percent of the 300-plus clients served by the 30 Beyond Boundaries therapists and support staff are children. In addition, staff provide therapeutic services in some schools. Beyond Boundaries also operates a preschool program which promotes interaction between children with disabilities and children without disabilities.
The building now used housed administrative and support services for Villa Nazareth orphanage (1961-1970), administrative and support services for Friendship Village continuum of care for persons with developmental disabilities (1971-2002) and space for congregational ministry offices (2002-2010) before housing Beyond Boundaries beginning in 2010. The values and mission of Beyond Boundaries are highly aligned with those of the Presentation Sisters and the collaboration has been mutually rewarding. We look forward to continuing our journey together.