- Union: NL Makes Pilgrimage to Ireland to Celebrate Nano’s 300th
- Dubuque Sisters Honor Nano’s Legacy by Passing on the Lantern Light
- Union: US – The Long & Short of it in Mary’s Kitchen
- Union: US Friends of Nano make Pilgrimage to Celebrate Nano
- New Windsors’ Clifton Presentation Associates Donate to Those in Need
- Aberdeen Sisters Give Gratitude to Local Organizations in the Name of Nano
- Aberdeen Advertorial Features Tenacity
- US Unit: Presentation Center Prayer Brunch
- Newfoundland and Labrador Celebrating the 300th Anniversary of Foundress
- Aberdeen’s Sister Mary Thomas celebrates 40th Jubilee
- US Unit: St. Joseph School, Upland, California Eighth Grade Mission Project
- New Windsor Sister Julia Ciccolini Celebrates Diamond Jubilee
Union: US – Beyond Boundaries (Fargo) Showcases Renovations
April 10, 2018, Beyond Boundaries, Fargo, N.D., hosted an open house to showcase recent renovations and new construction. Beyond Boundaries is an organization that offers a full range of comprehensive restorative and developmental therapies. The $2 million project not only greatly increased the space available for therapy delivery (now 13,222 sq. ft.), but also provided spaces tailored for special needs. The building is owned by the Presentation Sisters and leased to Beyond Boundaries.
Eighty percent of the 300-plus clients served by the 30 Beyond Boundaries therapists and support staff are children. In addition, staff provide therapeutic services in some schools. Beyond Boundaries also operates a preschool program which promotes interaction between children with disabilities and children without disabilities.
The building now used housed administrative and support services for Villa Nazareth orphanage (1961-1970), administrative and support services for Friendship Village continuum of care for persons with developmental disabilities (1971-2002) and space for congregational ministry offices (2002-2010) before housing Beyond Boundaries beginning in 2010. The values and mission of Beyond Boundaries are highly aligned with those of the Presentation Sisters and the collaboration has been mutually rewarding. We look forward to continuing our journey together.