- Conference of Presentation Sisters Necrology 2018
- Dubuque Associate Billie Greenwood Shares Her Heartbreak
- Aberdeen Congregation’s Caminando Juntos Ministry: Hearts Opened Wide
- Aberdeen’s Sister Elaine Garry: Answering the Call
- Union: US Province Associate Honored
- World Day for Consecrated Life Celebrated in Newfoundland
- San Francisco Sisters Celebrate a Legacy of Love and Service
- New Windsor Sisters Sponsor Day of Service
- Dubuque Associate Writes Book on Nano
- Two New Faces in Dubuque
- Dubuque Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Partner to Warm a Neighbor this January
Union: US – Beyond Boundaries (Fargo) Showcases Renovations
April 10, 2018, Beyond Boundaries, Fargo, N.D., hosted an open house to showcase recent renovations and new construction. Beyond Boundaries is an organization that offers a full range of comprehensive restorative and developmental therapies. The $2 million project not only greatly increased the space available for therapy delivery (now 13,222 sq. ft.), but also provided spaces tailored for special needs. The building is owned by the Presentation Sisters and leased to Beyond Boundaries.
Eighty percent of the 300-plus clients served by the 30 Beyond Boundaries therapists and support staff are children. In addition, staff provide therapeutic services in some schools. Beyond Boundaries also operates a preschool program which promotes interaction between children with disabilities and children without disabilities.
The building now used housed administrative and support services for Villa Nazareth orphanage (1961-1970), administrative and support services for Friendship Village continuum of care for persons with developmental disabilities (1971-2002) and space for congregational ministry offices (2002-2010) before housing Beyond Boundaries beginning in 2010. The values and mission of Beyond Boundaries are highly aligned with those of the Presentation Sisters and the collaboration has been mutually rewarding. We look forward to continuing our journey together.