- Union: NL Makes Pilgrimage to Ireland to Celebrate Nano’s 300th
- Dubuque Sisters Honor Nano’s Legacy by Passing on the Lantern Light
- Union: US – The Long & Short of it in Mary’s Kitchen
- Union: US Friends of Nano make Pilgrimage to Celebrate Nano
- New Windsors’ Clifton Presentation Associates Donate to Those in Need
- Aberdeen Sisters Give Gratitude to Local Organizations in the Name of Nano
- Aberdeen Advertorial Features Tenacity
- US Unit: Presentation Center Prayer Brunch
- Newfoundland and Labrador Celebrating the 300th Anniversary of Foundress
- Aberdeen’s Sister Mary Thomas celebrates 40th Jubilee
- US Unit: St. Joseph School, Upland, California Eighth Grade Mission Project
- New Windsor Sister Julia Ciccolini Celebrates Diamond Jubilee
Union: US Province Takes Part in Vocation Evening at St. Joseph Parish, Upland, Calif.
Pictured above: Sister Sheila Reen shares her vocation story.
We invite and welcome among us women who hear God’s call to follow Jesus Christ through the Presentation Way of Life.
Our Way of Life C31
On Tuesday, March 12, Sisters Sheila Reen and Mary Kelly joined the parish youth group and Confirmation class, along with Father Tim, Father Carlos and Father Erik Esparza, from the Diocese of San Bernardino, for a vocation sharing session.
Over 60 young people gathered for this annual session in the Presentation Hall. Each of us was invited to share our story, background, education and what inspired us to answer God’s call to religious life. This was very special for us as we prepare to celebrate Nano’s 300th birthday. It gave us an opportunity to share her life story, from her humble beginnings to the establishment of an international congregation and her work around the globe. The youth were very interested in the reasons for the founding of the congregation and the work of the Presentation Sisters on every continent.
A question and answer session followed the presentation and the young people seemed eager to learn about religious life. We instilled in them the need to be open to the Holy Spirit as they discern their calling for the future. We encouraged them to be very aware of what is going on in the world and their responsibility to be promoters of justice and to be evangelizers wherever life takes them.
The session closed with the sharing of Nano Nagle prayer cards and the special cards promoting the 300th anniversary of her birth.