- Dubuque: New Orleans Local Presentation Sisters Light up Their Neighborhood with Hope-themed House Float
- Aberdeen: Warm a Neighbor Event a Success
- Dubuque: Paula Schwendinger in Virtual Ministry to Immigrants
- New Windsor Sister Dale McDonald on Catholic Schools Week
- Union: Presentation Learning Center in Los Angeles Makes Christmas Brighter
- Virtual Opportunities from Mount St. Anne’s Retreat & Conference Centre
- Presentation Learning Center Newsletter
- Dubuque – Unexpected Developments, Again and Again
- Aberdeen’s Sister Virginia McCall Update on Zambia Mission
- Dubuque – Sheltering in Place: Unexpected Blessings
- Aberdeen: Breathe Gratitude on Giving Tuesday
- Aberdeen Congregation Welcomes 11 Cojourners
Union: Presentation Learning Center in Los Angeles Makes Christmas Brighter
This past Christmas was like no other, yet it was very familiar in many ways. The social outreach group at Presentation Learning Center crocheted 150 caps, scarves and blankets which were given to USC Medical Center and our local convalescent home in mid-December. While we couldn’t pass the items out to the patients personally this year, we heard from the staffs that they were gratefully received. During this terrible COVID-19 surge in Los Angeles, even a small gift of comfort is important to raise hearts and spirits.
Our annual Christmas toy giveaway was held after all the masses at our parish church on December 20 and then again through our parish school on January 6. Many people throughout Southern California donated toys which the children were delighted to receive.
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, Walmart gift cards were given through the Center to over 150 adults to help with the basic necessities of life.