- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters to Host Virtual Cinco de Mayo Fiesta, Benefiting Caminando Juntos
- Dubuque: Catholic Sisters Launch Yearlong Social Justice Conversation Series
- Aberdeen Presentation People Host “Virtual Mission Coffee” Gatherings
- Dubuque Presentation Associates Deepen Identity
- New Windsor Service Saturday Volunteer Learns from Experience
- Dubuque: Remarkable Women
- Aberdeen: Continuing Our Lenten Journey
- Union: NL – A Reflection for Presentation Day 2020 from Holly Foley
- Dubuque Associate Offering Support to Others Through Jail and Prison Ministry
- Aberdeen: Our Faithful Journey Continues
- Aberdeen: Planting and Growing Seeds of Peace
- Dubuque: New Orleans Local Presentation Sisters Light up Their Neighborhood with Hope-themed House Float
Union: Presentation Learning Center in Los Angeles Makes Christmas Brighter
This past Christmas was like no other, yet it was very familiar in many ways. The social outreach group at Presentation Learning Center crocheted 150 caps, scarves and blankets which were given to USC Medical Center and our local convalescent home in mid-December. While we couldn’t pass the items out to the patients personally this year, we heard from the staffs that they were gratefully received. During this terrible COVID-19 surge in Los Angeles, even a small gift of comfort is important to raise hearts and spirits.
Our annual Christmas toy giveaway was held after all the masses at our parish church on December 20 and then again through our parish school on January 6. Many people throughout Southern California donated toys which the children were delighted to receive.
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, Walmart gift cards were given through the Center to over 150 adults to help with the basic necessities of life.