- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters to Host Virtual Cinco de Mayo Fiesta, Benefiting Caminando Juntos
- Dubuque: Catholic Sisters Launch Yearlong Social Justice Conversation Series
- Aberdeen Presentation People Host “Virtual Mission Coffee” Gatherings
- Dubuque Presentation Associates Deepen Identity
- New Windsor Service Saturday Volunteer Learns from Experience
- Dubuque: Remarkable Women
- Aberdeen: Continuing Our Lenten Journey
- Union: NL – A Reflection for Presentation Day 2020 from Holly Foley
- Dubuque Associate Offering Support to Others Through Jail and Prison Ministry
- Aberdeen: Our Faithful Journey Continues
- Aberdeen: Planting and Growing Seeds of Peace
- Dubuque: New Orleans Local Presentation Sisters Light up Their Neighborhood with Hope-themed House Float
Virtual Opportunities from Mount St. Anne’s Retreat & Conference Centre
Inviting you to join us as the New Year unfolds!
Traveling in person is indeed off our radars for a while. We here in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, invite you to explore with us some of these wonderful Zoom opportunities at Presentation Sisters’ Mount St. Anne’s Retreat and Conference Centre in Ireland from the comfort of your home.
Mount St Anne’s Retreat and Conference Centre
Killenard, Portarlington, Co. Laois, Ireland
Web Site: www.mountstannes.com
Tel: 0578626153 (or 011-353-57-862-6153 from North America)
SPRING COURSES ONLINE: All are at 19.00-21.00 (UTC) on ZOOM
February 2,9,16,23. (John Doherty)
This course introduces participants to a deep inner exploration of spirituality, connection and mysticism through various mindfulness and contemplative practices. It will be experiential in nature backed up with poetry, readings and theory of a person’s journey from brokenness and suffering to wholeness and an identity centred and grounded in Great Love.
Emerging spirituality in light of our Cosmic Story – the relationship between spirituality and ecology
February 3,10,17,24 (Niamh Brennan)
This course will focus on the relationship between spirituality and ecology, drawing specifically on the Story of the Universe. It will explore the way in which the Universe Story is also our own personal story and how a greater understanding of this story can inspire a more sacred and more intimate relationship with Earth and those we share Earth with.
Evolution and Spirituality in the 21st Century
March 2,9,16,23 (Diarmuid O’ Murchu)
Our churches and religions are struggling to keep pace with the evolutionary changes of our time. A global emergency like COVID-19 opens up new ways of understanding evolution.
How to integrate these newly expanded horizons of meaning may well be the greatest challenge for contemporary spirituality.
“Has God spoken only through Moses?” (Num 12:2) Travelling the Easter story with the women of Scripture
March 3,10,17,24 (Gráinne Doherty)
A series of four talks explores the meaning and significance of the Easter story by examining and engaging with the prophetic witness of women in the scriptural accounts of both the Exodus story and the Passion narrative.
Cost: € 1 0 0 for each course
To reserve you place:
E- m a i l: s e c r e t a r y @ m o u n t s t a n n e s . c o m
Telephone: 0 5 7 8 6 2 6 1 5 3
(or 011-353-57-862-6153 from North America)