- Union: US – Pentecost Parade in Fargo
- Union: US – Nano Nagle Scholarship Fund Recipients at Presentation Learning Center
- Celebrating Nurses Week at Presentation Motherhouse in San Francisco
- Celebrating the Fifth Anniversary of Laudato Si’ in San Francisco
- Newfoundland Friends of Nano and Sisters Respond to Needs
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters virtually celebrate Latino Community with online Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- New Windsor Presentation Sisters Statement on Racism
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Respond to COVID with Centering Prayer
- COVID-19 and Newfoundland, Canada
- Aberdeen Presentation Sisters Create New Ways to Stay Connected
- Union US – Fruitful Fulfilling Lives in Shaw, Mississippi
- San Francisco Continuing Day Laborer Program During the Pandemic
Dubuque: Gratitude for our Mission Partners
On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, the Dubuque Presentation Sisters celebrated Foundation Day and the 50thanniversary of their move from Mt. Loretta to Carter Road. They extended the invitation beyond the sisters at the motherhouse to associates and benefactors with an invitation to the “Gratitude for our Mission Partners” event. Our partners in mission could choose to come to the morning mass or evening prayer and stay for a meal following the services. Nearly 100 sisters, associates, employees and benefactors were able to attend each offering. We are so blessed to have so much support beyond our doors!
Our celebration derived from 145 years ago when four women arrived in Dubuque from Mooncoin, Ireland, to establish the Dubuque Presentation congregation. Mother Vincent Hennessy, along with Alice Howley, Ellen A’Hearn and Kate Reide traveled an ocean and half a continent to transplant Gospel fire.
On Foundation Day, we honored their willingness to trust in Divine Providence and asked our guests to join us in thanking God for innumerable blessings that have been gifted to the Presentation Sisters who have followed in their footsteps.
From the very beginning, the Sisters of the Presentation have relied on the kindness of neighbors and friends. On Foundation Day, we honored all those who continue to bless us with gifts of their love and support. With full hearts and deep gratitude, we celebrated all our mission partners. May their generosity be rewarded in abundance.