- Aberdeen: Our Faithful Journey
- San Francisco: Learning & Loving Education Center Closes
- Union: NL Province Gathering 2020 & New Leaders
- San Francisco All Saints Day Celebrations 2020
- Union: US – St. Norbert’s School Honors Tawnya Rider with Nano Nagle Award
- Newfoundland & Labrador Congregational Gathering
- Aberdeen Sister Ruth Geraets Honored Father Mike Crosby Award
- Aberdeen Women on the Prairie Recap
- Dubuque Presentation Sisters Vote Humanity First
- Dubuque Using Creative and Virtual Technology
- Dubuque Presentation Sisters Celebrate 60 and 80 Years of Gratitude
- An Interview with Union US Sister Kathleen Pritchard, 60th Jubilarian
San Francisco All Saints Day Celebrations 2020
Above: The altar prepared by the Sisters in the Presentation Motherhouse in San Francisco honoring all the San Francisco Sisters who have passed away.
Submitted by Sister Rosina Conrotto
On November 1, 2020, the Feast of All Saints, Presentation Sisters Ellen Cafferty, Giovanna Campanella, Judy Cunningham and Rosina Conrotto from the Motherhouse community joined Sisters Anita Torres and Sylvia Llerena from the Treat Avenue community to decorate the gravesites of Sisters of the Presentation, San Francisco, at Holy Cross Cemetery in Colma, California. They were greeted by a wonderful surprise as students from Mercy High School in Burlingame, California, having cleaned all the markers for the deceased Sisters of Mercy, came to the Presentation Sisters’ plot and scrubbed all those headstones clean as well. Catherine McCauley, foundress of the Mercy Sisters, and Nano Nagle must have been delighted at their generous, thoughtful act.
In addition to the trip to Holy Cross Cemetery, the motherhouse sisters also prepared two altars to commemorate those who have died. The first honors deceased family members and friends; the second is in remembrance of our deceased sisters. The altars will be up for the month of November.